NEW OZONE SUMMIT V4 - PREVIEW v AJ
- V4 has been calculated using the latest development techniques
- Same internal load distribution technology as the R1 V2
- Lightweight plastic battens
- Unique combination of aspect ratio, cell width, profile and sail tension
- Internal Re-Ride Release System
The Summit V4 now boasts the same internal load distribution technology as the R1 V2. The new diagonal ribs and internal straps connect to each other creating a structural frame, which reduces load going into the upper and lower surfaces. This new technology brings further gains in stability and handling to the V4. The airfoil section has also been recalculated and smoothed to improve the kites speed and feeling. New flexible lightweight plastic battens are precisely positioned at each Leading Edge cell opening - the battens enhance structure of the openings, this means quicker and easier inflation.
Each aspect of the V4 has been calculated using the latest development techniques to produce a kite that pushes the limit of design. With our new software and our years of experience we have put together a unique combination of aspect ratio, cell width, profile and sail tension.